gnome-keyring SSH passphrase security confusion

Apologies if this is the wrong venue for this question.

I'm trying to understand the security implications of storing my ssh key passphrase in the gnome keyring.

If I backup my home area including both:

~/.ssh/id_rsa

and

~/.local/share/keyrings/login.keyring (I think this is where the login keyring is stored)

haven't I reduced the complexity of cracking my ssh key from the ssh passphrase down the my login password?

Cheers.

Steve.