Re: gnome-keyring valid password not unlocking keyring

On Tue, 2016-12-20 at 07:11 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
I wonder if anyone has any idea on this.

I went back to F24 and I still cannot open the keyring with my login
password.

I wonder if something has corrupted my keyring.

How could I test for that?

FWIW I have a vague recollection of seeing something similar. I had to
blow away my keyring and start again quite recently. But I had upgraded
successfully to F25 a long time ago, and this problem was coincident
with removing the pam_winbind setup and going back to local
passwords... although that *shouldn't* have affected gkr since the
local password was deliberately set to match the old network password.