gnome-keyring keyring can't be unlocked, likely due to oversize

Hello.

Seahorse can't unlock my keyring - right-click and select "unlock" has
no effect, no terminal message either.

I suspect the cause being oversize. My login.keyring is 760KB and have
roughly 300 passwords in it.

Gnome would automatically create a new keyring when I login, likely
because it can't use the old login.keyring.

python-gnomekeyring script (like this oneĀ¹) shows zero items in the
oversized keyring.

If oversize could be an issue, I hope I can split it into two and
recover the passwords in it. Is there a known way to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

1. https://blog.schmichael.com/2008/10/30/listing-all-passwords-stored-in-gnome-keyring/