Re: gnome-keyring changing passwords in login keyring in bulk

Forgive me for intruding.

I'm lurking on this list. I sent a suggestion to Brian off-list to fix the intranet rather than his key-ring. Since it is a large intranet, I thought there might be other victims of the IT department. My suggestion (OpenID) was a non-starter. It occurs to me now that OpenID integration might be of interest at some future date.

Cedric Sodhi wrote:
[snip]
Is it possible (on the keyring side) to associate a single key with many
entries? Would it be hard to implement? Sounds like a useful thing for
the purpose Brian describes, where you use one password for many entries
(over possibly many different applications).

Even more useful would be the ability to maintain the state of the site-list with respect to a 'new password' and an 'old password' since ...