Re: gnome-keyring changing passwords in login keyring in bulk

I don't have an answer to your question, but it poses an interesting
suggestion:

Is it possible (on the keyring side) to associate a single key with many
entries? Would it be hard to implement? Sounds like a useful thing for
the purpose Brian describes, where you use one password for many entries
(over possibly many different applications).