Re: gnome-keyring Question about ACL per storage item

Anders,

I don't think we have a use case with issuing credentials online from providers.
 It is more than we have a user of a device, which want to decide locally what application
should be able to access them. Use case with a bank application that you mentioned
it absolutely valid, but I don't think we have strong requirements to go that side yet.
We do trust our users or remote configuration of devices (security policy) and can control access via
that means. Personally I do think that your use case and project is very interesting, but we just don't
have such requirements and needs yet.

Best Regards,
Elena.