gnome-keyring GNOME Keyring and Seahorse Goals and Vision

Thanks for your prodding Martin. I've written up a document outlining
the goals and vision of the seahorse and gnome-keyring projects.

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/Goals

This should be useful for:

 * People coming from the outside to see where we're going.
 * Contributors who want to pick something they're interested in.
 * Other projects to see how they can integrate.

Adam, Pablo, Thorsten and any other regular contributors: Please let me
know if I got something wrong, misrepresented or missed out on something.