Re: gnome-keyring Desktop Crypto BOF at GUADEC

On 2010-06-07 01:28, Thorsten Sick wrote:
> Hello
>
> The topics are very good. I am curious.
>
> I will have to leave earlier (Friday morning).With Pablo arriving late,
> what about Tuesday ?

Hmmm, Tuesday Paul won't be available, due to board meetings.

So how about Thursday from 11:30 to 13:30 and then 14:00 to 15:00 if we
need to wrap up anything further discussion? I've tentatively updated
the wiki for this.

I was sort of hoping to have our BoF early on, so we could have follow
up brainstorm sessions if needed. Also Monday and Tuesday were before
all the talks started, so that helped spread things out a little.

But I think meeting later in the week is good too, and allows for
pre-discussion of some topics one-on-one or in smaller groups.

See you all there!