gnome-keyring Lock keyring on suspend

Hi,

it took me some time to find the Gnome configuration value /apps/gnome-power-manager/lock/gnome_keyring_suspend. It was disabled on my machine (Ubuntu Lucid). IMHO, it should be on-by-default because it adds quite a bit of security for laptops, which tend to be suspended/hibernating when they get stolen.

So: can it be turned on (or is it just Ubuntu)?

Can I help to document this flag? Maybe start a "secure configuration FAQ"?

Thanks,

    Yaron