gnome-keyring ACL Support

As a creator of secure server applications using JBoss and TomCat, I get frustrated by managing gazillions of keystores scattered over the machines. Gnome Keyring could help but IMO there is still one thing missing and that's a way to get rid of all the passwords littering various "config" files. I would like to see a way to manage keys centrally but also be able to discriminate key access based on user. I believe this has been available in Windows since W2K.

I'm not really trying to solve a major security problem, but getting away from documenting passwords. ACLs do the same job but better, at least in server applications.

From an adoption point-of-view I believe that could make the trip shorter :-)

HSMs probably do not fit this model since they will likely to continue be their own key rings.

-- Anders