Re: gnome-keyring SSH agent behaviour
- From: Antoine Jacoutot <ajacoutot bsdfrog org>
- To: Stef Walter <stef memberwebs com>
- Cc: Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, gnome-keyring-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-keyring SSH agent behaviour
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:59:03 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Stef Walter wrote:
> Sorry bout that. That's not good behavior of gnome-keyring. I don't
> think this is the case any longer under the development series 2.25.x
> and the future GNOME 2.26.x.
Well, to bad I'm using a stable GNOME release then.
> In the future could you address requests or bug reports to the gnome
> keyring mailing list:
> gnome-keyring-list gnome org
> Or filing a bugzilla bug would be a good approach too:
Sure, although registering a new bugzilla entry didn't sound like the
best idea to me. As was curious wether to know it was intended behaviour
Anyway, thanks for the answers.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev