gnome-keyring ANNOUNCEMENT: 2.25.5
- From: Stef <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: gnome-keyring-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-keyring ANNOUNCEMENT: 2.25.5
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 05:22:18 +0000 (UTC)
gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that stores your
passwords and encryption keys securely.
This is an unstable development release, and we're currently in the
middle of integrating a large batch of refactoring changes to make the
PKCS#11 code more modular, easier to test and hack.
* Some helpful notes for distributors:
* Details of starting gnome-keyring-daemon have changed:
* DBus is now a required dependency.
Changes between 2.25.4 and 2.25.5:
* Refactor out gcr library for crypto UI and related tasks.
* Code refactoring.
* Support automatically initializing a PKCS#11 token when
* Add modular user-store module for general storage of
keys and certs.
* Build fixes [Saleem Abdulrasool, Jeff Cai]
* Add modular roots-store module for storage of trusted CA certs.
* Add modular rpc-layer for communication between module and daemon.
* Add modular ssh-agent as the main gnome-keyring-daemon agent.
* Jorge Gonzalez (es)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
[MD5 sum: eb201708593a9486a6b6a7974d52a281]
] [Thread Prev