gnome-keyring Why does -ask ship a copy of GtkEntry ?

I was investigating why gnome-keyring-ask doesn't show the nice new
caps-lock warning that I added to GtkEntry recently, and found that
gnome-keyring ships its own diverged copy of GtkEntry... not nice.
What is missing from GtkEntry that prevents you from using it ? It
seems to be good enough for all the other password entries in the
desktop, so if there is something that you consider insufficient, it
better be fixed for everyone, I think.

Matthisa