Re: gnome-keyring Who launches -ask?

Just to follow up - as long as the gconf a11y schemas are in place (this is the stuff introduced late in the GNOME 2.24.x cycle), the gnome-keyring-ask UI is accessible.

Thanks!

Will

Stef wrote:
Willie Walker wrote:
Thanks Stef!  I did some more experimenting, and this is indeed another
side effect of the gnome-session/gnome-settings-daemon changes.  I think
I have enough to go on now and I've started exploring this more on
OpenSolaris.

My current workaround is to wrap gnome-keyring-ask with a script that
sets GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge before running the original binary.

One other thing to remember is that only some user session environment
variables are the ones that will be present in gnome-keyring-daemon:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-keyring/trunk/library/gnome-keyring-utils.c?revision=1461&view=markup