Re: gnome-keyring Enabling support in Firefox 3.5 problems

Groth Johan wrote:
> Hi all,
> I followed the instruction
> here (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeKeyring/ApplicationSetup) to enable
> gnome-keyring in Firefox 3.5 but after that I get the following error
> when I access any https sites:
>
> Secure Connection Failed
> An error occurred during a connectio to www.play.com <http://www.play.com>
> Peer's certificate has an invalid signature
> (Error code: sec_error_bad_signature)

That's odd. The above works for me with firefox 3.5 and gnome-keyring
configured the same way as the link you posted.

Could you exit firefox completely and then run it from the command line
and see if there's anything interesting put on the console?