Re: Integrating a Qt application with both desktops
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: David Faure <david mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: gnome-kde-list gnome org, mjs eazel com
- Subject: Re: Integrating a Qt application with both desktops
- Date: 18 Nov 2000 14:27:59 -0500
David Faure <david mandrakesoft com> writes:
> What about mimetypes ? Long ago, gnome defined them in a single file.
> Is it still the case, or are they defined in desktop files as well now ?
I'm pretty sure it's changed, but I don't know how exactly.
Maciej (cc'd) might know how we store them now.
] [Thread Prev