Libsigc++ for KDE/Qt

Hello, it has been over a month since I last received a reply
on this subject.  The topic has appeared on LWN and the GNOME
sites since that time, and yet I have gotten no requests for
assistance or for the technical information that I have offered
to provide.  Thus it appears that at least some people in the
community feel that making the switch would be a good idea.
Since I have received no requests for changes I will be upping
libsigc++ to 1.0 as is.  (following the release of gtk-- 1.1.0)

Is there anyone in the KDE side who is evaluating the possiblity
of using libsigc++ in KDE/Qt?  Is there going to be a developers
(KDE) version Qt?  (No, Mosfet was not speeking in the context of Harmony
as Kurt indicated, as I have emails were Mosfet specifically stating Qt
and not Harmony.  Thus there is obviously still some miscommunication on
the KDE side.)  And what technical changes are required in libsigc++ for
KDE use?

--Karl