Re: Issue 19 Status Update

My interviewee has promised his answers on Wednesday. I will edit them as soon as I get them and submit them.

Stormy

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hi GNOME Journal Team!

A quick note on Issue 19.

We have 3 articles received, and we are waiting for 3 more.

* Jono's Opportunistic Developer (edited - complete)
* Shaun's Mallard overview (edited - complete)
* Will's GNOME Miro (uploaded - needs edits)

Waiting:

* Stormy's adboard interview
* Sumana's Bugzilla case study
* Jim's letter from the editor

I have updated the GJ Articles page
(http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue)

We're just over a week away from publishing (my goal is 3/31) so help is
appreciated!

Thanks.

Paul