Update on GJ status

All,

    Does anyone know if Zonker's article is ready to be put onto the GJ CMS for editing? We are definitely going to have to push this release back from the 15th. If I can get Zonker's article emailed to me in the next day or two we can try and shoot for this coming Monday for a new GJ release which would only be 3 days deviated from the scheduled date of the 15th.

Since there will only be 3 articles total that I know of, I can go ahead and edit all of them. If someone would like to double check my editing job after I'm done, that would be useful.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp