Status update

All,

    Since Paul is busy writing the GNOME Annual Report during this issue, I said I could take charge in coordinating the current new release. The wiki shows that there are 3 articles being written. Jason and Zonker, can you comment on the status of yours? Are you close to having your articles finished? I am in process with mine. If I can't get the interview done, I will write a "Letter from the Editor" article. If you need some more time, we can push things back a bit but I'd prefer not to. Can you get me your articles today or tomorrow?

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp