Issue 18: Multimedia - Lennart Poettering interview

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:57:44 -0500
From: Jayson Rowe <jayson rowe gmail com>
To: gnome-journal-list gnome org
Subject: I'm Back

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for disappearing - the past 3 months have been BEYOND overwhelming @
work and I've been battling an issue w/ my Thyroid which had me physically
drained for energy and caused me to just basically quit caring about
anything besides working, eating and sleeping for a while.

Anyway - I'm back and feeling better than ever - what's going on for the
next issue? What can I jump in and help with?

Jayson, glad you're feeling better!

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal/ArticleSubmissionQueue indicates that you're
doing a behind-the-scenes with Lennart Poettering.  Is that ready?

-Sumana Harihareswara