Re: GNOME Journal Issue 20 Kickoff

On 04/13/2010 09:29 AM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:

> (I'm soliciting some other articles to work towards having least four
> pieces in by May 10th.)

I just pinged Asheesh about whether he'd be interested in writing or
co-writing an article that was OpenHatch related.

Maybe something along the lines of "How OpenHatch can help your GNOME
project" focusing on how to get a project added to OpenHatch, adding the
big green button, and using OpenHatch to coordinate volunteers who only
spend a few hours or less week to week on floss stuff.

If this is not interesting at all, I'll drop it here.  If it is somewhat
interesting, I'll follow up with Sumana and Asheesh and flesh out a
better summary.

/will