Re: GNOME Journal issue by women is ON!

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Maybe one of the new board members. Ask them how it's going after 3 months, if their perspective has changed, what they are hoping to do moving forward, etc.

Or one of the advisory board members - I'd like to start highlighting them. I can think of a few that might be able to turn it around quickly. Maybe ask them why their company sponsors GNOME, what they like most about GNOME, what's hardest working for GNOME, what they feel about GNOME 3.0 and what they hear from users.

Stormy

Thanks Stormy,
Perhaps Sri can make progress with Lennart but just in case, could you give me some names/backgrounds, etc so I'd know what/who I'm shooting for?

Thanks!
Jayson

--
-jayson