Issue 18 (Multimedia?)

Good morning,

I wanted to start a discussion about our next issue (Issue 18).  We had been planning a Multimedia issue, and I was wondering if there was still interest in having a themed issue?

What we have so far:

Writing Multimedia Applications in Vala (Jim Nelson) - complete
Pitivi - Jono Bacon (complete)

In process:

Boston Summit Recap - Jason Clinton

Jayson - I'm assuming Lennart never came through.  You had originally mentioned interest in doing a Behind the Scenes with Aaron Bockover - are you still interested in doing an interview and if so, will you reach out to him?

Stormy - Any ideas for an Ad Board interview, if you have the time?

Anyone else have an idea for an article?

If we have enough, I was thinking of publishing 30 days after Issue 17, around December 17-20th (get it done before Christmas!)  With the holidays coming people might be busy, so I'm open to feedback.

Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Thanks,

Paul