Issue 17 Update

Here's a brief update on Issue 17 - Women in Open Source.

The articles have been assigned to the editors:

Joe - 2 articles
Stormy - 2 articles
Jim - 1 article
Paul - 3 articles

I've also reached out to a past editor to see if he can grab one or two off my list.

The articles will be edited for grammar, spelling and clarity.  If the editors have any questions about the content, I've encouraged them to reach out to the articles.  They also may need to have the line breaks reviewed - copying and pasting them often messes with the line breaks.  Editors should also think about adding a short summary of the article (you can see where it goes in Textpattern below the article.  Feel free to look at past articles for examples and make it as whimsical or serious as you see fit).

I need to work on adding the bios and fixing the images with the articles.  Editors - if you questions on the images within the articles, please ping me.

Once the articles are finished editing, we need review and update the formatting and the Textile makrup, and then we can publish.  Unfortunately, I'm traveling Mon / Tues, so worst case for publishing would be Wed or Thurs depending if everything is complete, especially the formatting.

Thank you again to everyone who is volunteered to help with this issue and I apologize for falling behind.

Paul