Re: Issue #14 Post Mortem

Thanks paul for giving us the swift kick we needed, let's keep kicking!

Sent from my Android phone

On May 1, 2009 6:14 PM, "Jayson Rowe" <jayson rowe gmail com> wrote:

On 05/01/2009 05:59 PM, Paul Cutler wrote: > > * Sri, Ken and Jim each wrote additional articles.  A...

Which is awesome considering their schedules, and shows a true dedication to the publication.

> > * Editing:  We need more editors.  I thought I could do it with Jim's > help, but after a few ...

I wouldn't mind being a second set of eyes if you need me. I would hate to be the "sole" editor of an article though - I'm sure you fixed lots in mine, and I'm scared I'd miss something. I'd rather re-read something after you (or another editor), for example

blogs.gnome.org <http://blogs.gnome.org>, and there are no other admins

> but him who have access according to Vincent Untz.  This is a high > priority for me over the nex...

I replied to the "call" that was posted to the Planet a while back about the sysadmin team, but I haven't heard anything. I was hoping if some of us could get on that team, it would help alleviate some of those roadblocks.

> I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for getting this out. > To the writers, for spen...

Let me just say again, Paul, Thanks for everything you did.

> Take a deep breath, pat each other on the back and enjoy the weekend. > Come Monday, you'll see...

w00t!

-jayson