Re: Articles Due - final call

Yes - Stef, you and me.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Jim Hodapp <james hodapp gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Paul. how many editors do we have signed up for sure? Is it 3 of us?

On 06/15/2009 01:36 AM, Paul Cutler wrote:
Hello from Canada!

For those of you who received extensions from the original deadline,
your articles are due!

We need to get those emailed to the list so our editors can help with
spelling, grammar and structure.

We are two weeks away from publishing, and in addition to the above, we
need to check the formatting in the CMS, so we still have lots to do!

If you can't complete your article for this edition, please let me or
Jim Hodapp know ASAP.

Gnome-journal-list mailing list
Gnome-journal-list gnome org