GNOME Journal Issue 16

Hi,

I've uploaded 3 new articles into Textpattern for GNOME Journal Issue 16:

* Writing Open Source Conference Recap
* Behind the Scenes with Lucas Rocha
* Putting the Network Back into G(N)OME - An Interview with John Palmieri

The last two need to be edit (thanks to Shaun McCance for editing the first one) and all three need to be proofed and marked up into Textile.

As I wrote all three articles, do any editors think they might be free a bit this weekend and we can take a shot at getting this published Sunday or Monday?

Thanks.

Paul