24 hours and counting... here's whats left

Well, if I have my way, more like 12-14 hours.

Here's where we are:

All articles are on Textpattern, edited and formatted.

Outstanding items:

* I don't have an "About the author" blurb for Natan Yellin on the
Gconf article.  (I did find his blog here, and could probably throw
something together:  http://theesylum.com/ )
* I need the article titles and excerpts proofed
* For Sri's article on Gourmet Recipe Manager - the screenshots are
uploaded, but I think they may be too big.  Do we have a standard
format we use?

Lastly, the GNOME Asia recap stopped responding to edits for me.  I
then tried to delete it, which also didn't work, and then after about
a half hour I found the article content empty.  So I created a new
article for it, which I can edit, so we need to make a note to make
sure we publish the right one.

Anyone (like Jim) around this evening to help me wrap up these last
few things?  I'd love to hit publish late tonight or first thing in
the morning and get some buzz going before the weekend hits.

Thanks!

Paul