Re: Articles due today (And misc. updates)

Oh the irony.  We got into the whole problem with web last time because only one guy knew the technology and was gating the whole thing.  We've gone and done it again.  I'm taking a human/computer interaction class maybe I should take up WPMU as a side project since I'm already learning CSS and _javascript_.  Sigh.

sri