Re: Articles due today (And misc. updates)

Thanks Paul, I don't quite have my article written yet. I still plan to get it into this issue though.

As far as a 60 day cycle, I think that sounds very reasonable for a start. If it proves to be too aggressive for the amount of work capacity from volunteers, then we change it.

We need to find a way around Jeff. Nothing against him, but we need to keep moving and we can't let one person stand in our way through a non- response.

Thanks,

Jim