Re: Article for GJ

Vid, thanks for the email.  Your timing is great, as we just kicked
off a discussion in the last week of getting another GJ together to be
published.

The wiki pages will be updated over the next week or so.  The best
place to update your article right now would probably be on the
Submission Queue page you mention below.

Paul