Re: GNOME Journal article

Hi Stefan,

I had already sent your article to the list but I just realized that
it was moderated because of the file size limit. Sorry for that! :-/

--lucasr

2007/5/23, Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>:
hi Claus & list,

here we go. Attached is the article and the images. Take your time
with reading - I am on vacation for a week and please keep me in CC -
I am not on the list.

Ciao
Stefan