Re: GNOME Journal article

hi Claus & list,

here we go. Attached is the article and the images. Take your time with reading - I am on vacation for a week and please keep me in CC - I am not on the list.

Ciao
Stefan

Quoting Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net>:

Very cool! Thanks a lot!

The list is "GNOME Journal List" <gnome-journal-list gnome org>

Cheers,
Claus

On Fri, 18 May 2007 17:05:53 +0200