Idea for next Journal

Hey everyone,

Congrats on pushing out another edition of Gnome Journal.

I'm thinking about writing an article for the next Gnome Journal. I
just thought I'd ask you if you thought it would be
interesting/appropriate.

I was thinking I would write about the Pimlico PIM Suite by Opened
Hand, as I think it raises some interesting issues surrounding the
future of the Gnome/GTK technologies. I was just wondering though,
seeing as this is not a Gnome project, would it still be appropriate
for the Gnome Journal?

Thank you for your thoughts,

Thomas McMahon