Re: Proposal for a new CMS

I think it's a great idea too! We'd have to convert all of the articles written using textile over to Wordpress' format. Also, we could consider Drupal (and in my current job have become somewhat of an expert with it), but that then denies the convenience of the GNOME servers already maintaining Wordpress.

Jim