Re: The annual report imported into the wiki

Hi John,

John Williams wrote:
> Do you want GNOME Journal people to comment on these?  They appear to be
> protected pages.

I've added you to the ACL now: http://live.gnome.org/AnnualReportGroup

You can add others, as can Sri, or any current or previous board member.

Unfortunately, the time when I was looking for edits was before
Christmas, and last week. I have been adding people to the ACL as they
expressed an interest (or I badgered them into) helping. The annual
report is pretty time-sensitive, and I have a designer working on the
final layout now - I promised that we wouldn't be making any edits on
the text after last night.

I'd still like to hear comments and of course, typos and factual errors
can still be corrected up until tomorrow.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary