Re: The annual report imported into the wiki

Hi Sri,

Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> I'm on vacation this week so I can help with this if anybody wants me to
> work on anything.

There are 4 articles in the wiki that need some edits and review - if
you could look through them and make suggestions (or changes inline)
that would be a huge help

 We will need to finalise them this week, so if they're not perfect by
tomorrow evening EU time, we'll take what we've got.

The 4 still needing review are:
http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2006/YearInGnome - I
just want to know if people think this is OK as-is, or get suggested edits.

http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2006/UserGroups - this
is a merge of two articles and I think we can do a bit better with the text.

http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2006/AdminHire - we
may need some more content - and I'd like to hear from Zana about how
she feels about this (also, Zana, if you want to write a couple of
paragraphs of bio, please feel free).

http://live.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/AnnualReport2006/MobileAndEmbedded
- this article needs to integrate some information on the founding
members. More info on GMAE can be found here:
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/2006/gmae/

Thanks!
Dave.

--