Re: Article On GConf

Technical content seems good, and I tried out the examples.  I didn't
test the libgconf-bridge example, since I don't have that installed.  I
would suggest adding a note to the article about libgconf-bridge being
an external dep and might not be availble on the users system.

It also needs some formating work, like the code examples and some lists
that should be bulletted imho.  Perhaps even attach the full
gconf-test.c file as well as include it inline.

Here is the example of what I think should be bullets:

<snip>
The parameters are pretty much self explanatory, but we'll explain them
anyway.
        * client is the GConfClient that we created earlier.
        * key is the name of the key to set.
        * val is the value to set for key.
        * err is the return location for an error or NULL to ignore
errors.
</snip>

Something like that.

Good work though, it will be a welcome edition to the next GJ release.

Thanks,
--Ken