From: Paul Cutler <silwenae gmail com>
Date: Mar 29, 2007 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Who is committing to writing an article for the next issue?
To: Jim Hodapp <james hodapp gmail com>

Jim, here is my article:

Creating the GNOME 2.18 Live Media:  An interview with Ken VanDine

(I dropped the behind the scenes part, it still feels long though).

The interview comes in just over 1125 words.  I've formatted it using Textile, though it is my first time using Textile.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or need anything changed.

Thanks!

Paul Cutler