Re: Article Idea: Fedora including Mono in FC 5

Hi, Thomas!

Looks to me, you're on the right track. Most of your questions including
the one about the submission deadline should be answered here:

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal

and

 http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal_2fArticleSubmissionQueue

Have fun writing!