Re: Article Idea: Fedora including Mono in FC 5

Hi Thomas, welcome to the list. :-)

I'm not sure how forthcoming RH will be about why they've decided
to allow mono apps.  Blizzard was fairly close mouthed when I tried
to pry out why. :-)

You might also consider that Blizzard's latest blog was an attempt
at spin to show that Mono wasn't important so much as the apps were.
This might mean that RH does not want undue public scrutinization of
the decision to use Mono or maybe to distract from the words
"economic and business" reason.

If I were you, I would try to do some sleuthing and see what RH has
been up to (eg press releases) and what not and try to determine
by yourself what the economic and business reason for the change.
Be nice though and run it by some RH employees.

I hope I'm not scaring you with the details..  I'm just pointing
at hopefully an interesting approach from my point of view.

I hope that helps.