Article Idea: Fedora including Mono in FC 5

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post to this list so "Hi!". I was just thinking that
a good idea for an article would be to have a look at the recent
decision by Red Hat (or was it Fedora) to allow Mono into Fedora Core
5. I think that this is is of interest for most Gnome users/developers
as a lot of the exciting new apps for Gnome are Mono apps.

I think that a lok into what the motivations for this acceptance are
(see if someone can get beyond Christopher Blizzard's [is that his
actual name?] reason of "Some (of the reasons to add mono to Fedora)
were business-related and others were strategic in nature"). As well
as a response from people in the Mono commuinty (maybe Miguel de Icaza
would like to comment).

I also think a quick examination of why this is important for Gnome
users would be good (ie. a little analysis of Mono's future in Gnome).

If you guys think that this has already been discussed enough on
Planet Gnome or Slashdot or whatever your favourite tech news site is,
then that's OK. I just think a more in depth look at why this is
important would be interesting to the Gnome community.

Hope you like the idea!

Thomas McMahon