Outstanding work on annual report

Hi all,

We have almost completed the checklist of articles needed for the annual
report - outstanding stuff!

I have contacted a designer who reckons it's about 16 hours work, and
who charges $55 an hour - total around $800. I'd like to eliminate the
risk, and propose $1000 for the job.

I am still missing a few things - final edits of "The year in GNOME",
the distros article, and a final article merging user groups and the
event box together - there are also a few edits outstanding on the
advisory board article, and I don't have anything on GMAE for the moment
(Jeff, if you don't have time, there's no problem - it's mentioned very
often overall, and there'll be lots in the announcement in a couple of
weeks).

I'd also like to include some well-chosen photos from the Summit and
GUADEC - can people help out with this and point me to their one or two
favourite photos quickly - I think that will be enough for each article.

Altogether, we're looking at 11 articles, including 19 or 20 photos,
total word count, in the region of 5000 to 5500 words - so roughly 6 to
8 pages once it's laid out.

Thanks to everyone for the effort - I still need some help getting this
thing done & dusted (looking for nice photos of the Summit & GUADEC, and
if people can provide those final edits and save me the work, all the
better!)

Cheers,
Dave.

--