Re: Interesting request

Hi, Lucas!

Coincidentially, I was thinking about a similar idea over the weekend:

I think, Textpattern has support for categories, sections, and tags
build in. I don't know which would be the most appropriate but we
should be able to assign an article to a certain class, say
"2006_August" or "August-2006", and then make a page that presents a
list of all article within that class.

However, we shouldn't implement this now: There might be differences in
the solution. For example, maybe we can constrain the RSS feed on a
certain edition as well?

While we are at it: I think I'd like to test design variants
for the journal: The article text is to wide on a 1024x786 resolution.
I'd probably like to test a fixed width layout, including a right side
navigation bar. The navigation could be used for stuff like "Most
read articles", "Similar articles", and stuff like that.

However, before we start doing it, we need to update textpattern,
first.

Cheers,
Claus