Re: Interesting request

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 01:11:25PM +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
> Hi, Lucas!
>
> Coincidentially, I was thinking about a similar idea over the weekend:
>
> I think, Textpattern has support for categories, sections, and tags
> build in. I don't know which would be the most appropriate but we
> should be able to assign an article to a certain class, say
> "2006_August" or "August-2006", and then make a page that presents a
> list of all article within that class.

It seems to me that http://www.gnomejournal.org/archives/ already
knows what edition of GJ an article belongs to. Perhaps we can
implement pages like http://www.gnomejournal.org/archives/aug06 that
display the results of that SELECT in a format more consistent with
the front page (yes, this may involve hacking Textpattern).

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA