Re: (no subject)

Hello,

On 9/10/05, Jim Hodapp <jhodapp gnomejournal org> wrote:
I just had the best idea ever!

:-).

we should do a GJ podcast with each new article release

To be fair, i must admit that i've never listened to any podcast, though i can see all the hype it's generating.

any feedback?

It would be difficult to talk about eye candy and things that are inherently visible. Apart from that, i think it's a good idea :-).

would anybody be interested in trying that? It would be really neat to have different vocal accents too which we definitely have. :)

I can't stand my voice in french, let alone my very bad english accent. However, i can try :-).

Regards,
--
Julien Gilli