Re: [gnome-it] gnome-initial-setup translation update

+ gnome-it-list, at pwithnall's suggestion

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019, at 09:29, Will Thompson wrote:
Hi,

A community member has opened https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-initial-setup/merge_requests/56 making some changes to the existing Italian translations of a few gnome-initial-setup strings. I found an issue with one of the changes but I have no way to know whether the other changes are correct or an improvement. Please could you take a look?

Thanks,

– Will