Presentation about deployments

Hi !

I'm really glad that Sri has started this mailing list. I think that desktops are very relevant in the corporate arena and GNOME needs to offer good solutions to success.

In first place, I'd would like to recommend this presentation by Josselin Mouette in the last mini Debconf Paris. I think it summaries pretty well all the areas an administrator needs to know about how deploy GNOME.

http://malsain.org/static/debian/201211-Paris/LargeGnomeDeployment.pdf

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2012/mini-debconf-paris/josseylin.ogv
Apart from Puppet, other adm. tools like Chef or SaltStack can be used, just to name a few.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin