Re: Infrastructure | New (additional) mirror in Ukraine (#702)

Title: GitLab

mirrors-IP-Connect-info commented on a discussion:

For the record, I also checked the org background: it is official mirror at least to Arch Linux, Ubuntu, Mageia

Yea! And many more FOSS projects we support by donations our servers bandwidth and disk space.

Please check your emails, I just asked you for GPG public key for credential exchange procedure.

Already reply to this mail.